A separate registration than the SIOG 2019 Conference is required for the IFA - SIOG Summit 2019 "Global Policy Dialogue on Cancer in the Ageing Population" to be held on November 14, 2019 in the United Nations Venue.
No registration fees are required for attending this meeting; however, a registration form must be submitted through the UNOG Accreditation and Registration System, Indico.
Please follow the below steps to complete your registration for the IFA - SIOG Global Summit.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Please click on the below link to reach the Indico, UNOG Accreditation and Registration Portal
2. Participants willing to attend this meeting must create an account in Indico (one time only account, which can be used for registering to other meetings taking place at UNOG).
3. If you already have a previously created account in Indico, you can proceed with this account.
4. After connecting the system with your account, you will be asked to fill in the registration form for this meeting.
5. You will be asked to upload your photograph on the system. Please click here to see the photo requirements in line with UNOG Security standards.
6. When you complete your registration, you will receive an e-mail indicating that the registration is pending approval.
7. After the approval process, another acknowledgement will be sent to you about the status of your registration.
8. Within the acknowledgement e-mail confirming your approval, you will also receive a QR code, which will need to be introduced to UNOG Security officers at Pregny Gate (paper copy or electronic version) in order to receive your meeting badge.
In the case you have any queries about the registration process, please contact us through the below details:
Mrs. Barbara Ewals, Director of Partnerships, SIOG
Mrs. Laurence Jocaille, Executive Administrator, SIOG
Ms. Pinar Akbulut, Project Manager for the SIOG 2019 Conference